Are you ready for Summer?
New Patients Get 50% Off
(Reg. Price $2000.00 – Limited Time Offer)
New Patient Price – $999
Lowest Price in Greenpoint
- Dental implants reduce the load on the remaining oral structures/teeth by offering independent support and retention to crowns, bridgework and overdentures.
- Dental implants preserve natural tooth tissue by avoiding the need to cut down adjacent teeth for conventional bridgework.
- Dental implants will preserve bone and significantly reduce bone resorption and deterioration that results in loss of jawbone height.
- Dental implants have been shown to reduce the need for subsequent restorative intervention of adjacent teeth.
- Long-term data on implants suggest that implants last for a much longer time than conventional restorations on teeth.
- Loose fitting dentures can be replaced with improved support, stability and retention with implant overdentures.
- Overdentures will help control/improve facial contours that result in minimizing premature wrinkles.
- Implant overdentures may allow you to chew your food better and speak more clearly. Many studies have shown that overdentures contribute to improved chewing efficiency and speaking, compared to full dentures.